Yes, you can print any Form you want. However, it should be noted that there would be a minor difference of formatting between the soft-copy and hard copy of a Form. The following procedure can be followed to print a Form.
- Step 1: Click on the Form you want to print as shown in the following screenshot.
- Step 2: Click on “View” button as encircled in the above screenshot. This will display preview of Form as shown in the following figure.
- Step 3: Right click on the previewed Form.
- Step 4: Click on “Print” option as shown in the following figure.
- Step 5: Select the required printing options and click “Print” button as shown in the following figure.
You can also save the Form as a PDF document during Printing. Click on “Change” button as shown in the above figure. Then click on “Save as PDF” option as highlighted in the following screenshot. Give a meaningful name to your Form and Click on Save button. This will save a Form as PDF document.